This page is in the draft mode, all links are functional, however the content of the page is not approved by the administration!
Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol Club
New Member Page
We welcome you to our site. Here as a potential member you will find all the necessary information to start the enrollment process to join our club.
We have pre-registration process that will reserve a spot in the orientation meeting. Please be sure to provide accurate information. Incorrect information will delay the process of becoming a new member and false information will disqualify you from joining our club.
Please pre-register for the Orientation Meeting to reserve your spot HERE
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Old Bridge Rifle and Pistol Club. Here is the information necessary to become a probationary member of our club:
Pre-Register for the New Member Orientation meeting which is held on the second Sunday of each month at our indoor range. (link at top of this page).
Please note the meeting starts promptly at 9:00 AM
- The OBRPC has a one-time, non-refundable initiation fee of $300.00.
- Annual dues are $384.00 (Including New Jersey Sales tax) and 12 hours of service time per year are required.
Who qualifies for family membership?
- A Family member who is the spouse or significant other of an Active, Senior, or Regular member
- Dependent children or minors who are under the legal guardianship of a currently Active, Senior, or Regular member.
All family members must fulfill the following requirements:
- Twenty-three (23) years of age or younger.
- Living at home or full-time student having a current student identification card at the time of application.
All members are required to possess:
- Each family member's dues shall be 60% of the rate of the Active members
- Initiation fees are waived for family members.
To apply, please bring the following items:
- Valid NJ Firearms Identification Card or equivalent
- Maintain membership in the National Rifle Association (NRA)
- We are a 100% NRA club and affiliated with the Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP)
- Firearms ID card or equivalent
- Firearm + 50 rounds of ammo suitable for an Indoor range*
- 6 months dues + 1/2 Initiation fee**